Snowman Milk Jugs
- Milk Jugs
- Chenille Stems
- From black cardstock, randomly cut eyes and mouth shapes; eyes should be larger than mouth pieces.
- From orange cardstock, randomly cut triangles for nose.
- Glue pieces to clean milk jug.
- Glue chenille stems to both sides of milk carton creating an arch above eyes.
- Glue pom-poms, jingle bells, etc. on the end of each chenille stem to create earmuffs.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.