Snowflake Cut Outs
Get Ready. Get Set. SNOW! Create your own one-of-a-kind snowflakes and simply tie them onto a ribbon to make it a White Christmas regardless of where you live!
- Print and cut out the square.
- Fold paper according to print-out directions using the dashed gray lines as a guide.
- Cut along the black lines.
- Carefully unfold the paper to reveal your snowflake.
- To make your snowflake glisten, decorate with glue and glitter.
- Hang your snowflakes up with string/ribbon.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.