Root Beer Reindeer
Whether you’re hosting a Christmas party or going to one, there is no cuter way to serve or take drinks along than by first decorating the bottled beverage of your choice as reindeer. Root Beer bottles work great for kids’ parties but this is also a great homemade Christmas gift idea for guys.
- Bottled Root Beer (or beverage of choice)
- Brown Cardstock
- Kraft Cardstock
- Tan Chenille Stems
- Pom Poms
- Wiggle eyes
- Cover the beverage label with brown cardstock. Cut out an oval out of Kraft cardstock and glue to the brown cardstock.
- Glue wiggle eyes and a pom-pom to the neck of the bottle.
- Tie a length of ribbon around the neck of the bottle to form a scarf.
- Twist 2 chenille stems together and form them into antler shape. Glue the antlers to the bottle.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.