Paper Reindeer Pops Craft
Craft your own team of reindeer this holiday season with this simple and fun Christmas activity for kids, Christmas parties and more. Red nose optional – use your imagination as your guide!
- Sucker Pops
- Fuzzy Pom-Poms
- Chenille Stem
- Printed Reindeer
- Print and cut out the paper reindeer. Punch a hole in the reindeer where shown.
- Insert the stick of the sucker pop onto the paper reindeer as shown. Glue the paper hooves to the bottom of the sucker pop.
- Twist the chenille stem to form reindeer antlers and wrap them around the sucker pop stick.
- Glue two fuzzy pom-poms to the sucker pop to form arms. Glue the jewel to the printed nose.
- Tie the ribbon into a bow and glue to the sucker pop as shown. Allow time for your craft to dry.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.