Paper Plate Advent Wreath
Teach your young children that love is the true light of Christmas and that gifts from the heart mean the most. This Christmas wreath can be made by children of all ages. Brighten the season with this simple homemade art project!
- Green Paper Plate
- Cardboard Craft Rolls
- Tissue Paper Squares
- Red Buttons
- Pink, White, Purple Paint
- Green Cardstock
- Cut off ¼ of four cardboard craft rolls. Paint three craft rolls pink, one purple and a full-length craft roll white. Allow to dry.
- Glue the craft rolls onto the paper plate.
- Cut holly leaves out of the green cardstock and glue to the outside of the paper plate. Glue buttons onto the holly for the berries.
- Place a square of orange and yellow into the craft tubes to form the flames.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.