Pita Christmas Tree Appetizers
These easy-to-make and fun to eat snacks will bring the Pita and patter of all your guests’ feet to try this tasty treat!
- Flavored or Plain Pita Bread
- Thin Pretzel Sticks, Halved
- 1/2 Cup Fat-Free Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Guacamole
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Pepper Blend
- 1/4 Cup Red Bell Pepper, Very Finely Chopped
- Cut each pita into wedges. Insert the halved pretzel stick into the bottom of each wedge to form the tree trunk.
- Mix together the sour cream, guacamole, parsley and garlic pepper blend. Spread approx. 1 tsp. of the sour cream mixture onto each pita wedge.
- Sprinkle approx. 1/4 tsp. red bell pepper on each wedge or arrange to form a garland. If desired, cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours before serving.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.