Peanut Butter Mice Cookies
Not a creature will be resting throughout the entire house while you’re baking up these adorable mice. Just one nibble and your guests will be trapped.
- Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- Almond Slices
- Red & Green M&M’s® or Other Candy Coated Chocolates
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Red Shoestring Licorice
- Roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough into 1” balls. Place balls approx. 2” apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch one end of each ball to form the nose.
- Insert two almond slices in the center of each ball to form the ears. Insert one M&M® for the nose and two chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Bake according to the directions on the cookie dough packaging or until set. While cookies are still warm insert a length of licorice into the cookies to form the tail. Move mice to wire racks to cool completely.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.