Christmas ornament cupcakes are delicious decorations that add color and cheer to your dessert table just the way real ornaments brighten your Christmas tree. Decorate with festive icing and sprinkles to make them twinkle.
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) vanilla frosting
- 1 tube green decorating frosting
- Red food coloring
- Mini Pretzel Twists
- Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Candy Coated Chocolate Filled Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 24 standard cupcake cups with the Holiday Baking Cups.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the package instructions. Transfer the batter into each cupcake pan and bake for 18-21 minutes.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven, transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
- Tint the vanilla frosting with red to create a pink color and frost cupcakes.
- Add details by using the green decorative frosting to create light strings. Arrange red and green M&M’s® Minis® as the lights on the strings.
- Take a pretzel and break off one a piece and stick into the bottom of a peanut butter cup.
- Place peanut butter cup on top of cupcake.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.