Mini Sausage Wreaths
Christmas isn’t complete without a wreath. Better yet, why not make it a wreath you can eat? A must-have recipe for holiday gatherings, this mini sausage wreath is simple and quick to make and is a marvelous centerpiece for your table of Christmas hors d’oeuvres.
- Mini Sausages
- Refrigerated Crescent Dough Rolls
- Red Bell Pepper
- Diced Rosemary
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- Preheat the oven to the temperature specified on the package of Refrigerated Crescent Dough Rolls. Drain the liquid off of the mini sausages.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate at the perforations to create 4 rectangles. Press together the remaining perforation in each rectangle. With a knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 8 strips making a total of 32 strips.
- Wrap one strip of dough around each mini sausage. Lay out the crescent-wrapped sausages with their sides touching on an ungreased cookie sheet in a circle forming a wreath shape.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes or until golden brown. Melt 1/3 cup of butter and brush the butter on top of the crescent-wrapped sausages. Sprinkle the rosemary on top of the butter.
- Cut a red bell pepper into a bow shape for garnish. Combine the BBQ sauce and cranberry sauce in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until heated through. Serve with wreath for dipping.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.