Hot Dog Stocking Appetizers
The stockings were stuffed with care… Add an unexpected detail of festivity to your Christmas fare. Other cheese trays cannot compare!
- Hot Dogs, Cooked
- Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- Diced Red Bell Pepper
- Appetizer Picks
- Cut the hot dog as shown in the diagram.
- Insert the long toothpick into the hot dog, making sure to pierce both cuts of the hot dog.
- Place the cream cheese into a Ziploc® plastic bag, making sure the bag is securely closed. Cut a small hole in one tip of the plastic bag. Decorate the top of the hot dog with the cream cheese to form the stocking cuff.
- Place a sprig of parsely and a diced piece of red bell pepper on the cream cheese cuff for a festive holly garnish.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.