Hot Chocolate Marshmallows
Warm the coldest winter day with these merry marshmallow treats that complement any hot chocolate recipe!
- Large/Jumbo Marshmallows
- Mini Marshmallows Bits
- Chocolate Almond Bark, Melted
- Mini Candy Canes
- Large Cookies, Store Bought
- Insert the hooked portion of a candy cane into the side of a giant marshmallow to form the mug’s handle.
- Dip one end of the marshmallow into the melted chocolate and place on top of a cookie to form the coaster.
- Dip the other end of the marshmallow into the melted chocolate and place a few mini marshmallows on top of the melted chocolate.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.