Cran-Pistachio Christmas Tree Cookies
Tree-mendously festive cookies to add to your platter of Christmas cookies and goodies. Pistachios and cranberries are the perfect combination of Christmas colors and flavors.
- 1 (1 lb. 1.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 box (4 serving size) Pistachio Instant Pudding and Pie Filling Mix
- 1/4-cup Flour
- 1/2-cup Butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Dry Roasted Unshelled Salted Pistachio Nuts, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries, chopped
- Optional - Green Food Coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl stir cookie mix, pudding, and flour. Add melted butter and eggs. Stir until incorporated.
- Add pistachios and cranberries and mix well.
- Roll dough out onto a well-floured surface. Using a Christmas tree shaped cookie cutter, cut out the cookies,
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. After bake time is complete, leave cookies on cookie sheet for an additional 2 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.