Christmas Tree Spread
Searching for an irresistible way to spread the holiday cheer? Then set out this Christmas tree cream cheese spread! A delicious alternative to all those holiday sweets, your holiday guests are sure to gift you with compliments after just one taste of this mouth-watering delight.
- 1 block (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Apricot Preserves
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1 tsp. Diced Cilantro
- Yellow Bell Pepper
- Green Onion
- Cut the block of cream cheese diagonally in half. Arrange on a serving plate to form a tree.
- Freehand or using a star-shaped cookie cutter cut a star out of the yellow bell pepper and place at the top of the tree. Cut a 2" length of green onion and place at the base of the tree for the trunk.
- Mix the salsa and preserves and spoon the mixture over the cream cheese. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips or our Santa Crackers for a cheerful holiday spread.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.