Christmas Tree Cookies
Takeaway desserts like these Christmas Tree Cookies can be creatively displayed as decorative details to brighten any holiday event and a clever way to save on the Christmas decorating budget.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Candy Coated Chocolate Filled Candies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. As soon as you remove from oven, use chocolate candies to make a tree pattern on the cookie. Cool and enjoy!
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.