Christmas Nativity Snack
Joy to the world! Set the scene for a Holy night with this unique appetizer that is fit for a King!
- Peanut Butter
- Wheat Bread
- Baby Carrots
- Graham Crackers
- Shoestring Potato Chips
- Provolone Cheese
- Spread peanut butter onto a piece of bread. Top with a second piece of bread. Cut off the crusts and cut the sandwich in half and place in the middle of the plate to form the manger.
- Cut a long narrow triangle form the provolone cheese and wrap the baby carrot in the cheese triangle. Place the carrot on top of the sandwich.
- Break apart the graham cracker into sections. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter into one of the long sides of the graham crackers. Arrange the graham crackers onto the plate to form the stable using the peanut butter as the ‘glue’.
- Place a handful of shoestring potato chips on the bottom half of the plate to represent straw.
- Cut a star out of a piece of provolone cheese and place at the top of the stable.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.