Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Reindeer
Now here’s a sweet surprise! Dipped in chocolate, these marshmallow reindeer are sure to keep all your little Christmas helpers smiling all through the holidays. A merry addition to gift bags, too, just tie them sticking straight up when tying each gift bag closed.
- Large Marshmallows
- Lollipop Sticks
- Chocolate Almond Bark
- Red Chocolate Covered Candies
- Mini Twist Pretzels
- Round Pearl Sprinkles
- Melt the chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.
- Break the mini twist pretzels in half and place them on waxed paper.
- Place a lollipop stick into one side of a large marshmallow. Dip the marshmallow into the melted almond bark, making sure that the marshmallow is completely covered. Place the chocolate dipped marshmallow on top of the pretzel halves on the waxed paper.
- Place the round pearl sprinkles onto the melted chocolate dipped marshmallow to form the eyes and a red chocolate covered candy to form the mouth. Allow time for the chocolate to set.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.