Away in a Manger Cookies
Kids will love to help with these easy-to-make nativity cookies! A little nutty but totally yummy and fun!
- Peanut butter
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Graham Crackers
- Fancy Shredded Coconut
- Yellow Food Coloring
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Red & yellow Decorator Frosting
- Waxed Paper
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package. Dip half of a Nutter Butter cookie into the melted almond bark. Place the cookie onto a sheet of waxed paper to set.
- Decorate the face with mini chocolate chips and red and yellow decorator frosting.
- Color the fancy shredded coconut by placing the coconut and a few drops of yellow food coloring into a small resealable bag. Seal the bag and shake until well blended. Set aside.
- To make the manger, drop a spoonful of peanut butter onto a plate. Place the graham crackers into the peanut butter into a manger shape. Add a few pinches of coconut ‘straw’ to the manger. Place the cookie into the manger.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.