You’ll get snow-many smiles when you display this Do It Yourself Christmas Character Wreath on your door this holiday season! Add a touch of festive fun to your home decor with this adorable snowman wreath. The perfect craft for a cozy winter day!
- White tulle
- Wreath form
- Floral pins
- Hot Glue
- Top Hat
- Table tennis balls
- Black paint
- Red, orange, green felt
- Begin cutting lengths of white tulle, at least 12" long. The length you cut reflects how 'fluffy' or textured you want your wreath.
- Wrap a strand of tulle around the wreath and knot into place. Repeat this step all the way around the wreath. For a more dense wreath, squeeze each knot closer together. If you don't want it as 'fluffy', space your knots further apart. To complete the project shown, 4 tulle rolls were used.
- Using black floral pins and/or hot glue, adhere the top hat to the wreath.
- Paint two table tennis balls black. Once dry, glue to the bottom inside of the wreath.
- Cut a triangle shape from orange felt, and glue to the front of the wreath - on top of the tulle - below the eyes.
- Cut two strips of red and/or green felt, and glue to the bottom back of the wreath.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.