Paper Straw Wreath
A contemporary twist to a Christmas classic. This wreath crafted from paper straws, paper and a mason jar lid couldn’t be a more affordable Christmas decoration that bursts with color galore!
- Lime Green Striped Paper Straws (approx. 100 straws)
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Red Patterned Paper
- Mason Jar Lid
- Free Printable
- Cut a 6” circle with a 3” circle cutout of the middle out of a sheet of cardboard.
- Glue full-length straws onto the cardboard circle in .5” intervals.
- Cut straws to 5” to form the loose full-length straws. Cut enough straws to go in between the full-length straws. Glue the straws in between the full-length straws.
- Glue the 3” straws cut from the 5” straw onto the wreath.
- Cut a length of red patterned paper and score the paper every .5”. Accordion fold the paper and glue the ends together. Carefully fold the inside of the strip down and glue the middle to form a medallion.
- Glue the free printable to the middle of the mason jar lid. Glue the lid to the wreath.
- Fold a length of ribbon in half and glue the ends to the back of the wreath.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.