One of the top Christmas trends for 2013 is a return to tradition and few things are more traditional than an Advent Wreath. Create a beautiful Christmas centerpiece that lights the glory of the season!
- Circle Punch
- Wreath Form
- Advent Calendar Stickers
- Mini Round Tins
- Scrapbooking paper
- Ribbon Adhesive
- Use round punch to punch out circles of scrapbooking paper in a variety of designs, you'll need 25.
- Adhere Advent Stickers in the center of the punched scrapbooking paper to create a medallion.
- Adhere medallions to round tins using a glue gun or glue dot.
- Paint your styrofoam wreath a color to compliment the medallions, allow to dry.
- Fill the tins with candy, messages of love or your favorite bible quotes. Loosely place tins on the wreath to map how you want them, then glue into place using a glue gun. As you layer these on the wreath, be careful to not glue the lids of the tins to each other.
- Using ribbon or string, hang the "25" tin in the center of the wreath.
- Hang in the perfect spot!
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.